ON THE SHOW TODAY .. DRIVING HORROR STORIES, BLADE RUNNER AND LISTEN TO FONSECA’S SCARY AUDIO FROM HIS OTHER SHOW “YOUR NERD SIDE”! IS IT GHOSTS!
Today is Columbus Day in America. Christopher Columbus found America by accident after getting lost.
We asked our audience to call with their ‘lost’ horror stories.
“Are you with a man, who has no sense of direction and refuses to ask for directions. Ask women to call with their funny stories about getting lost.
”Blade Runner 2049′ … Survey: “What did you like or dislike about the movie and/or characters? Would you recommend the film to your friends? Was it as good as the original Blade Runner?”
– ABC claims the new movie trailer for ”Last Jedi” is going to debut during Monday Night Football tonight
– The NY Daily News claims Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock may have hired an escort in the days before his death. Police officers are interviewing escorts to find out if any spent time with him before his mass shooting.
– The NY Daily News claims the father of Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, Benjamin Paddock, swindled people through crooked bingo games in the 1980s. He pretended to be a minister while going after churchgoers and charity organizations.
– TMZ claims women have been kissing Hugh Hefner’s crypt and leaving bright red lip marks.
– Donald Trump tells Breitbart that he is not surprised film producer Harvey Weinstein has been accused of sexual harassment. “I’ve known Harvey Weinstein for a long time, I’m not surprised at all to see it. Inappropriate.” The Wrap claims the Weinstein Company fired Harvey yesterday with a statement that read: “In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company – Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar – have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately.”
– E! News claims America Online is going to discontine its AOL Instant Messenger service on December 15th
– The NY Post claims Jimmy Fallon and Jeopardy star Austin Rogers recently went out drinking together in New York. Rogers is the New York City bartender who has won $300,000 during an eight-day winning streak on Jeopardy.
– The Daily Mail claims Dr. Phil recently sent a private plane to Puerto Rico filled with $50,000 worth of supplies from CVS. He wants to help the victims of Hurricane Maria
Food Trending …
– Popsugar claims Sugar Shack Donuts is selling Harry Potter-inspired donuts. They taste like Butterbeer and are covered in white glaze, starry sprinkles and gold sugar.
– Teen Vogue claims Starbucks has added a Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato drink to their secret menu.
– Teen Vogue claims General Mills is releasing two new cereals. Hot Cocoa Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Vanilla Lucky Charms will both be available for a limited time
– Dannon Yogurt dropped Cam Newton as a spokesperson last week because he made a sexist comment to a female reporter. ESPN claims the yogurt company has signed Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott to replace him.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
1. “Blade Runner 2049,” $31.5 million ($50.2 million international).
2. “The Mountain Between Us,” $10.1 million
3. “It,” $9.7 million.
4. “My Little Pony: The Movie,” $8.8 million
5. “Kingsman: The Golden Circle,” $8.1 million
6. “American Made,” $8.1 million
7. “The Lego Ninjago Movie,” $6.8 million
8. “Victoria & Abdul,” $4.1 million
9. “Flatliners,” $3.8 million
10. “Battle of the Sexes,” $2.4 million.
Man Proposes With Fake Allergic Reaction: Inside Edition claims Tom Ciancia of New Jersey recently faked an allergic reaction in order to propose to his girlfriend Lauren Trulli. She was working as an emergency room nurse when medics brought Tom in on a stretcher. They told her that he had an allergic reaction to peanuts and was having a serious medical episode. Tom jumped off the gurney, dropped down to one knee, and proposed. Lauren accepted.
Fonseca asked to call with their most creative and romantic proposals
A new survey by You Gov reveals that just 7% of women say their ideal partner would be a perfect ’10’. Other findings:
– 22% of men say their ideal mate would be an 8 out of 10
– 15% of men say their ideal mate would be a 10 out of 10.
– 33% of people rate themselves as having above average physical attractiveness
– 20% of people rate themselves as having below average physical attractiveness
– 50% of people say their partner is more attractive than they are
Halloween Likes And Dislikes
A new survey by Mumsnet reveals that 31% of parents would be happy if Halloween didn’t exist. Other findings:
– 75% of parents observe Halloween because their children love it
– 31% of people say Halloween is too commercial
– 27% of parents dislike Halloween because of the pranks associated with it
– 26% of parents dislike Halloween because it can be scary to vulnerable people
– 45% of parents enjoy Halloween because of pumpkin carving
– 41% of parents like dressing up for Halloween
Blue Flu Survey
A new survey by Well Pharmacy reveals that men call in sick and go to the doctor more than women do. Other findings:
– 8% of men have visited the doctor for a runny nose.
– 55% of women say their partner exaggerates his cold and flu symptoms
– 49% of women have argued with their partner about how sick they really are
Cotton Candy Burritos
ABC claims this year’s Arizona State Fair has cotton candy burritos. The cotton candy is pressed and flattened to resemble a tortilla before three giant scoops of birthday cake ice cream are nestled into it. The burrito is then sliced in half and served to customers
Pets And Lovemaking
A new survey by Sussex Beds reveals that 8% of people keep their pet on their bed in order to avoid making love to their partner. 60% of people won’t make love with a pet in the room
I am not speaking to my boyfriend because he has suspicious scratches on his back. He claims he got the scratch marks while working in the yard. The scratches look like fingernail marks to me. Two weekends ago, he didn’t answer his phone on Saturday night and claimed he passed out after getting drunk with his friends. I don’t believe him. It is possible that he scratched himself in the yard because he does work with no shirt on? If you were me would you believe him? Does his excuse hold water or is he lying?