ON THE SHOW WE TALK PRENUP!!! HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! AND JESUS IS TO BLAME!!!
OK! magazine claims Kaley Cuoco may be willing to marry Karl Cook without a prenup. A source tells the magazine; “With both of their huge bank accounts, Kaley doesn’t see the need for a financial safety net. If things go south and he wants to collect from her, he’s got an army of his dad’s lawyers to mount a divorce battle. Her friends wish she’d reconsider.”
“If your mate asked you to sign a prenup would you? Why or why not?”
– Biggest DVD Releases This Week: The Mummy, Baby Driver and The House
– Biggest iTunes Streaming Releaases This Week: War for the Planet of the Apes and The Emoji Movie
– Mediaite claims Donald Trump sent kudos to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones last night with a tweet that read: ”A big salute to Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, who will BENCH players who disrespect our Flag.Stand for Anthem or sit for game!”
Woman Blames Tailgating On Jesus: Click Orlando claims a Leesburg, Florida woman was recently arrested for tailgating a deputy. Kristen Betz told the officer that Jesus commanded her to tailgate him ‘because I was praying for you and your salvation.” She was charged with reckless driving.
“Do you know someone, who used a terrible excuse and then got ticketed? What weak and horrible excuse did they use? What did the officer say?”
WARM AND FUZZY
Race Car Driver Sacrifices Win To Save Dog: The Good News Network claims race car driver Carlos Matos is being hailed as a hero for sacrificing a race win in order to save a stray dog. He was barreling down a race track at 90 miles per hour when the stray dog wandered onto the roadway. Matos slammed on his brakes allowing the dog time to run off. Other cars whizzed past Matos before he continued on his way and finished the race.
The site quotes him as saying; “Those who know me know that I have a great admiration for animals. I have five dogs in my house, and there is one that, at night, does not lie down until I arrive. If the episode were repeated today, I would do exactly the same thing.”
A new survey by California Pizza Kitchen reveals that The Rock (15%) is the celebrity most people would like to share a piece of pizza with. Ellen DeGeneres (13%) came in second followed by Jennifer Aniston (10%). Other findings:
– 54% of people eat pizza while watching sports.
– 23% of people eat pizza on a date night
– 26% of people celebrate a major accomplishment by eating pizza.
Dress To Impress
A new survey by Trunk Club reveals that 13% of women dress to show off their body. Other findings:
– 53% of women dress to cover things up.
– 46% of women struggle with some size or fit issues.
– 65% of women buy tops that cover their stomach
– 29% of women buy tops that cover their thighs
– 27% of women buy tops that cover their arms
– only 19% of women feel confident in a bikini
Sugar Has Same Effect On Brain As Cocaine
A recent study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine reveals that sugar has the same effect on the brain as cocaine. The study states; ”Animal data has shown significant overlap between the consumption of added sugars and drug-like effects, including bingeing, craving, tolerance, withdrawal, cross-sensitisation, cross-tolerance, cross-dependence, reward, and opioid effects. Consuming sugar produces effects similar to that of cocaine, altering mood, possibly through its ability to induce reward and pleasure, leading to the seeking out of sugar.”
A new survey by Ashley Madison reveals that 27% of men say if they were going to cheat they would do so with a friend. Other findings:
– 23% of men say if they were going to cheat it would be with a stranger
– 44% of men have cheated on a partner
– 55% of men have thought about cheating on their partner.
– 39% of women have cheated on a partner
– 35% of women have thought about cheating on their partner
– 43% of the women who have cheated have done so because they were seeking physical gratification
My boss came to me in a panic yesterday morning and asked me to lie for him. He is having an affair and received topless pictures on his phone from his mistress. His wife found the pictures and threatened to divorce him. He will lose everything including the company if she leaves him. He wants me to tell her that I sent him the pictures by accident. I am torn over what to do. I can’t stand the thought of a cheating man, but I also need the job and don’t want to be out of work with two kids to support. Should I lie or not?