WE TALK XMAS PUTTING THE TOY’S TOGETHER AND THE BEST GIFT YOU HAVE GOTTEN AND OF COURSE ANOTHER GREAT EMAIL AND FONSECA’S BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!
Many parents will spend Xmas day putting together their children’s toys.
Survey: “Did you, or someone you know, smash a toy because of the frustration of assembling it? If so, what funny thing happened?”
With Christmas almost here.
Survey: ‘What’s the best surprise gift you’ve ever received?”
– IGN News claims “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” is expected to make $440 million worldwide this weekend
– The Chicago Tribune claims Merriam-Webster has chosen ‘feminism’ as their 2017 Word of the Year.
– Mashable claims women are getting manicures that resemble ugly Christmas sweaters
– Hollywoodlife.com claims Walking Dead star Chandler Riggs, aka Carl, has released a new dance track called “Hold On”. Chandler is using the name Eclipse when he records music.
– E! News claims 57 year-old David Duchovny is dating 24 year-old Monique Pendleburry. The couple has been seeing one another since October
Holiday Shoplifters Tase Target Security Guard: Arkansas Online claims two holiday shoplifters recently tased a loss prevention officer at a Target store in Little Rock. The officer tried to stop the shoplifters from leaving the store with $400 worth of holiday gifts. One of them took out a pink taser and tased the officer before driving off in a Ford Flex.
Secret Santa Pays Off $40K Worth Of Layaway: Pennlive.com claims an anonymous Secret Santa recently paid off $40,000 worth of layaway gifts at a Walmart in Bedford County, Pennsylvania. The Secret Santa, known only as Santa B, helped out 200 families. He did the same thing last year.
A new survey by the Pew Research Center reveals that 52% of people don’t care how they are greeted in stores over the holidays. Other findings:
– 32% of people want to be greeted with Merry Christmas when they enter a store.
– 15% of people want to be greeted with Happy Holidays or Season’s Greetings when they enter a store
A new survey by Yelp reveals that the average person would be willing to spend $158 to skip out on seeing their in-laws during the holiday season. Other findings:
– the average person would pay $150 to avoid political talk during holiday dinners.
– 57% of people can’t wait for the holidays to end
– the average person would pay $152 for a perfectly harmonious holiday dinner.
– 60% of people would hire someone to decorate their home if they could
– 69% of people get stressed by the holidays
– the average person would pay $96 to have all of their gifts perfectly wrapped.
A new survey by Fit Rated reveals that 47% of women and 57% of men say pizza is the biggest enticement for them to work out. Other findings:
– 33% of women exercise because they love ice cream
– 26% of women exercise because they indulge in fries on a regular basis.
– 12% of women exercise on a daily basis because they love wine
A new survey by ClosetMaid reveals that 50% of people have a problem with clutter. Other findings:
– the average person hoards 23 items in their home they don’t use.
– 39% of people say their home is ‘quite a bit cluttered’
– 31% of people have a broken item in their home that they refuse to throw out.
– 57% of people hoard for sentimental reasons
– 33% of people hoard because they are procrastinators
– top 10 items people like to hoard
Clothing never worn
Old chargers and cables
A new survey by eHarmony reveals that 71% of single men feel pressure to find a partner. Other findings:
– 58% of single women feel pressure to find a partner
– 41% of people would rather be by themselves than with the wrong person
– 45% of singles say loneliness is a downside of being single
I am thinking about purchasing a makeover for my wife for Christmas. My co-workers think it’s a terrible idea and will send the wrong message. My brother says it’s a great idea and that she will enjoy the pampering. Who’s right – my co-workers or my brother? Will the gift certificate for an extreme makeover send the wrong message?