ON THE SHOW WE HEAR FONSECA’S INTERIEWS WITH HARRISON FORD AND DAIVID BAUTISTA, MY LITTLE PONY, AND YET AGAIN “WARM AND FUZZY NEWS’ !
The My Little Pony movie opens tomorrow. It stars Emily Blunt, Kristin Chenoweth and Liev Schreiber. Scores of young children and bronies are expected to see the film. Bronies are defined as adult men, who enjoy My Little Pony. A brony documentary, titled ”Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony”, was released in 2012.
“Do you know an extreme brony? If so, who? Describe their love for the series. Do they wear brony clothes?”
Movie is long but hey Fonseca loved it.
Harrison Ford On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ …
Movie Synopsis: a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), seeks out an old blade runner in an attempt to save humanity
Harrison plays Richard Decker. Harrison says he read the pre script for the movie and was intrigued. Reading it made him want to be involved with the film. ‘Blade Runner 2049’ is in theaters tomorrow
Movie Synopsis: a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), seeks out an old blade runner in an attempt to save humanity.Dave plays a Nexus-8 replicant fugitive named Sapper Morton. Dave says his character has been worn down by life. He just wants to be left alone and live in peace.
‘Blade Runner 2049’ is in theaters tomorrow
– The NY Post claims Jennifer Lopez has cancelled some of her upcoming Las Vegas shows due to the massacre that occurred on the Strip on Sunday night.
– The NY Post claims neon lights along the Vegas Strip were turned off on Monday to remember the victims of Sunday’s massacre
– Uproxx, citing The Hollywood Reporter, claims Jared Leto is going to play Hugh Hefner in a new movie about his life
– 411mania claims WWE star Kurt Angle is going to be the next Colonel Sanders for KFC
– A South Dakota Saint Bernard named Mochi has set a new world record for the dog with the world’s longest tongue. She entered the Guinness Book of World Records with a 7.3 inch tongue.
WARM AND FUZZY
World’s Largest Teddy Bear Collection: Jackie Miley, of South Carolina, has the world’s largest teddy bear collection. The 68 year-old owns 8,026 teddy bears from the U.S. and 29 other countries. She started collecting because she never had a teddy bear as a child. Jackie’s biggest bear is 8 feet tall.
Lost And Found Feline: A cat in England has been reunited with its owner after going missing for more than a year. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) recently discovered the cat roaming the streets, but they were unable to read her microchip. RSPCA branch manager Rachel Gray says; “We put the cat onto Facebook and Twitter and asked our community of supporters to help. The post was shared far and wide and we even had an offer of help via Twitter from the Swedish embassy.”
The social media posts eventually reached the cat’s owner, Jessica Vestin. She revealed that the cat’s name is “Cookie.” The microchip was unreadable in England because Cookie was microchipped in Sweden. She was lost sometime after Jessica’s move from Sweden to England in 2015. Jessica says; “I was looking for Cookie for such a long a long time, but we could not find her. I felt like giving up. Then one day, my boyfriend was on his break at work and he was looking on Facebook, when he saw a photo of a cat which had been handed in to the RSPCA. He tagged me in it, as he thought the cat looked like Cookie … I was so happy when I realized it was her. We are just so lucky that she was found.”
A new survey by the Dutch firm Kallo reveals that the average woman downs an extra 100,000 calories every year by eating chips, sweets and chocolate while at her desk. Other findings:
– the average woman consumes an extra 2,300 calories every week by snacking.
– 45% of women have a secret stash of snacks
– 39% of women hide cookies at work
– most popular snack times: 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
– top reasons women snack: bored, tired and stressed
– 30% of women say life is too short to stress about snacking
– 20% of women have no willpower to abstain from office snacks.
A new survey by Simon & Schuster reveals that 33% of people say their dog comes before their parents and other family members. Other findings:
– 17% of people would give up 10 years of their lives to increase their dog’s life expectancy
– 10% of people have gotten a tattoo following the passing of a dog
Binge Watch Survey
A new survey by Wakefield Research reveals that 42% of binge watchers know more about their favorite characters than their friends. Other findings:
– 33% of binge watchers would break up with a partner if they spoiled the ending of their favorite TV show.
– 75% of people have skipped a social event to stay home and watch their favorite TV show
– 22% of parents have missed multiple events for their child in order to stay home and watch their favorite TV show.
– 82% of parents have put their child to bed early so they can watch their favorite TV show.
Top 10 Jobs With The Most Psychopaths according to a survey by psychologist Kevin Dutton
3 Media (TV/Radio)
7 Police Officer
10 Civil Servant
Top 10 Jobs With The Least Psychopaths
1 Care Aide
6 Charity Worker
8 Creative Artist
I fooled around with an ex-girlfriend while my fiance was out of town several weekends ago. My ex-girlfriend just found out I’m engaged and is threatening to go to my fiance’s job and show her pictures of us. Should I tell my fiance what happened or try and calm my ex-girlfriend down on my own? How do I get out of this jam? Is honesty the best policy?