ON THE SHOW TODAY! MEAN THAT CRY! DO YOU? ED SHEERAN DOES. BILL MURRAY ATTENDED A PLAY! ROMANTIC GESTURES!
Ed Sheeran tells Capital FM that he recently cried on a plane while watching Forrest Gump. “I cried watching Forrest Gump on a plane, it was at the end when Jenny dies. When you’re jet-lagged and at 10,000ft, you haven’t slept and you’re a little bit emotional anyway because you’re going away for a long time and it just set me off.”
Female Survey: “Do you know a manly man that cried during a movie you wouldn’t have expected him to? If so, what film was it? Why were they bawling? What jokes were made?”
– Last night’s winning Powerball numbers were 12, 30, 36, 47, 62 and 9. The jackpot was worth $323.5 million
– Friday’s Mega Millions lottery jackpot drawing is expected to be worth $382 million
– TMZ claims OJ Simpson’s Ford Bronco will be featured on Pawn Stars next Monday night on the History Channel. Simpson’s former agent, Mike Gilbert, wants $500,000 for the SUV.
– Will Smith tells James Corden that Barack Obama has given him his blessing to play him in a film
– NME magazine claims Bill Murray recently attended the Groundhog Day Broadway musical. He took selfies with fans and also bought Junior Mints for several kids in the audience. Several news outlets claim Bill became emotional during the show
– Oprah is launching a new food line called O, That’s Good. It will feature mashed potatoes and broccoli cheddar soup
– The Miami Herald claims former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci will be a guest on Stephen Colbert’s late night talk show on Monday night. He was fired after only 11 days on the job
– Fox Sports claims a kitten ran onto the field last night during the Royals-Cardinals game. A groundskeeper got bit after he picked up the feline and removed it from the field
New Movies In Theaters Tonight
The Glass Castle (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Brie Larson, Woody Harrelson, Naomi Watts … a poor, young woman (Brie Larson) tries to make it in life despite having an eccentric artist mother and an alcoholic father (Woody Harrelson)
The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature (Rated PG) … STARRING: Will Arnett, Katherine Heigl, Maya Rudolph, Bobby Moynihan, Gabriel Iglesias, Jeff Dunham, Bobby Cannavale, Isabela Moner, Sebastian Maniscalo, Peter Stormare, Jackie Chan … Surly Squirrel (Will Arnett) and his friends try to stop Oakton’s Mayor from bulldozing Liberty Park and building a dangerous amusement park
Annabelle: Creation (Rated R) … STARRING: Stephanie Sigman … a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several orphaned girls into their home before the possessed Annabelle goes after them
Good Time (Rated R) … STARRING: Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Jason Leigh … Constantine “Connie” Nikas (Pattinson) tries to free his brother from jail following a botched robbery
Inflatable Chicken On White House Lawn: Live Satellite News claims a giant inflatable chicken overshadowed the White House yesterday. The chicken had a gold combover similar to Donald Trump’s.
The Washington Examiner claims documentary filmmaker Karan Brar was behind the inflatable. He released a statement saying; “We are out here to criticize our president for being weak and ineffective as a leader and being too afraid to release his tax returns, too afraid to stand up to Putin and now engaged in a game of chicken with Kim Jong Un. Yet he wants a military parade in D.C. It’s all incongruous, and we are here to make fun of him for that.”
WARM AND FUZZY
Dogs Serve As Maid of Honor and Best Man: Emma and Shane Matthews recently got married at a historic mansion in Cumbria, England. Their two Malamutes served as their Maid of Honor and Best Man.
Emma tells the Huffington Post; “Most venues we tried frowned upon dogs as soon as they saw the size of them or had too many rules about where the dogs could and couldn’t go. The dogs were part of every part of the wedding and didn’t really leave our side.”
Best Times Of The Day
A new study by Forza Supplements reveals that 7:15 a.m. is the best time of the day to be romantic because people’s energy levels are at their highest. Other findings:
– the optimum work time is 9:45 a.m. because concentration peaks 3 hours after waking up
– 3:30 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. are the times when a person is most likely to crave sugar
– 6:10 p.m. is the best time for an alcoholic drink because it’s 4 hours before bedtime and gives the liver time to recover.
Top Five Romantic Gestures according to a new survey by match.com
1 taking care of you when you’re sick
2 attending a family function together
3 mentioning you to your friends
4 going on vacation together
5 telling their parents about you
Top 5 Reasons Men Manscape according to a survey by Wilkinson Sword
1. To feel more comfortable (43%)
2. At the request of their partner (34%)
3. To look good on a date (31%)
4. To follow their celebrity icons (29%)
5. To feel more attractive (28%)
Eater.com claims a gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwich shop is opening in L.A. The sandwiches at PBJ.LA will cost between $5 and $8. PBJ’s from other countries will be highlighted on the menu.
I recently won a considerable amount of money at a casino. I don’t want to say how much, but it was over six figures. I never thought in a million years it would happen to me because I never win anything. My family, who I haven’t spoken to in the past five years, has suddenly reached out to me. One of my siblings asked if I could find it in my heart to give him $10,000 because he is really down on his luck.’ What are your thoughts on this? Would you help them out and give them some money? I’m torn on what to do. Should I open my heart or give them what they have given me my entire life … NOTHING?