HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE! CRAZY WEEK SO FAR, ON THE SHOW FONSECA AND THE CREW WENT TO THE PHONES AND READ A EMAIL.
EPR Retail News claims East Towne and West Towne Mall in Madison, Wisconsin have started a new youth escort policy which requires shoppers under the age of 18 to be accompanied by a parent on Friday and Saturday evenings after 4 p.m. The mall instituted the policy to cut down on disturbances and loitering. Teens say the policy discriminates.
Survey: “With Back to School shopping taking place, are mall escort policies for teens a good or bad idea? Are they a form of discrimination? Have you seen a teen do something funny or stupid at the mall that reaffirms the need for an escort policy? If so, what happened?”
– People magazine claims new White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci has been removed from his position at the request of new Chief of Staff General John Kelly. Anthony had the job for 10 days. Lawnewz claims the Harvard Law School has apologized for listing Scaramucci as deceased in their directory.
– Uproxx claims former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci paid $100,000 to have a cameo appearance in ”Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps”. The cameo lasted less than 15 seconds.
– A new survey by SheerId.com reveals that the average teacher spends $468 of their own money on back to school supplies each year.
– Newser claims the new iPhone 8 could cost as much as $1,400 when it’s released.
– The Wrap claims Los Angeles is going to host the Olympic Games in 2028.Southern California played host before in 1984 and 1932.
– Ace Showbiz, citing TMZ, claims Bachelor in Paradise star DeMario Jackson is in talks to compete on Dancing With the Stars.
– Extra claims Kathy Griffin recently shaved her head in support of her sister, who is going through chemotherapy.
– Variety magazine claims Carol Burnett and a group of children are going to star in a new Netflix series called “A Little Help With Carol Burnett.” The unscripted, 30-minute comedy series will feature Burnett asking kids their opinions on funny and important trending topics
Top 10 Party Schools: The Princeton Review is out with their Top 10 Party Schools of 2017
1. Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
2. West Virginia University – Morgantown, WV
3. Bucknell University – Lewisburg, PA
4. Syracuse University – Syracuse, NY
5. University of Wisconsin-Madison – Madison, WI
6. University of Delaware Newark, DE
7. University of Colorado-Boulder – Boulder, CO
8. Colgate University – Hamilton, NY
9. Lehigh University – Bethlehem, PA
10. University of Maine – Orono, ME
WARM AND FUZZY
Teacher Includes Students In Wedding: Fox News claims an Indianapolis, Indiana school teacher recently included her students in her wedding. Marielle Keller had 20 of her kindergarten and first grade students walk down the aisle wearing white and carrying garland.
She tells the network: “They mean the world to me. The kids and their families were part of the whole wedding planning process with me and gave me so much support along the way. They are a huge part of who I am and it would not have felt right to not have them there.”
Miss Travel recently asked 1,423 women which accents are the sexiest. Men with the following accents …
5. American Southern
Miss Travel recently asked 1,164 men which accents are the sexiest. Women with the following accents …
5. American Southern
Pets Hide From Landlord
A new survey by the pet insurance provider Animal Friends reveals that 27% of pet owners don’t tell their landlord about their pet before moving in. Other findings:
– 10% of pet owners have hid their pet during a visit from their landlord.
– 20% of pets have caused damage to a rental property.
– 6% of pets have ruined furniture.
A new survey by my DNA reveals that the average person has tried four diets. Other findings:
– 10% of people diet year round
– 38% of people attempt at least one diet a year
– 20% of people have been unable to shed weight on a diet
– 29% of people have gained weight after a diet
Northwestern University recently surveyed 370 people to find out what they’ll regret at the end of their life.
lost love 18%
I recently relocated back to the area after accepting a teaching position at a local high school. My family and I left two years ago to be closer to my wife’s family. I moved back because my wife and I ended up separating. Several weekends ago, I ran into one of my former high school students. She graduated two years ago. I feel guilty because we are spending time together and are quite attracted to one another. I’m 29. She’s 19. Is it wrong if we date? Is it wrong for a teacher to date a former student? I’m so confused and need to figure this out before school starts.