ON THE SHOW WE CELEBRATED TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, ALOS NATIONAL SELFIE DAY! COFFEE PROBLEMS AND MORE.
Glamour magazine, citing the BBC, claims the world could face a coffee shortage because of how much java people drink.
Coffee expert Aaron Davis tells the network; “In Ethiopia and all over the world really, if we do nothing there will be less coffee, it will probably taste worse and will cost more.”
” Funny stories about screwing things up because they did not have their morning coffee? Did anyone have a personal accident? If so, what funny thing happened?”
“Have you ever screwed up at work because you did not have your morning coffee? If so, what happened?
THIS LADY HAS TO HAVE COFFEE
WHAT HAPPENED WITH NO COFFEE
Today Is The Start Of Summer
Summer Trending …
– 53% of wine connoisseurs say ros� wine is more refreshing than a popsicle in the summer (Barefoot Wines)
– 75% of singles conquer their bucket list during the summer.(Match.com)
– 60% of women slim down before Summer holidays ( payasUgym.com)
– 33% of people will call in sick on a sunny Friday this summer.(Malibu Rum)
– A survey by Nutrisystem reveals that 50% of women would rather go without sex for the summer than gain 10 pounds. 25% of men feel the same way.
A survey by AshleyMadison.com, the dating site for married people, reveals that people, who marry in the Summer are more likely to cheat.
AshleyMadison founder Noel Biderman says: “The correlation between the months in which people were wed and the tendency to cheat is an interesting one, and by looking at the data, it’s clear that wedding months have something to do with the predisposition to have an affair. June, July and August are the most expensive months for weddings and couples starting out their marriages with financial worries may be more apt to cheat down the road.”
People, who marry in the Winter are the least likely to cheat.
A survey by match.com reveals that 73% of people believe others are more attractive in the summer than winter. Other findings:
– 75% of people say summer photos are better than winter photos because we look ‘happier, healthier and more confident’
– 82% of men say women look more attractive in the summer
– 65% of women say men look more attractive in the summer
– 54% of people feel more attractive in the summer
Tanned = Sexy
With summer starting, a study by Emory University reveals that tanning makes women look sexier. Researchers used Photoshop to doctor 45 photos of women. The original photos and the doctored, tanner versions were shown to men at different times. Researchers found that the tanned women were twice as likely to be rated as more attractive than those, who were pasty white.
A survey by Nutrisystem reveals that 50% of women would rather go without sex for the summer than gain 10 pounds. 25% of men feel the same way. Other findings:
– more people would prefer to shed 10 to 20 pounds this summer (25%) than get promoted at work (20%)
– Today is National Selfie Day. A new survey by Southern Cross Travel Insurance reveals that 17% of people have been busted taking an inappropriate selfie. 18% of people have broken a phone while taking a selfie
– 9 News claims Sydney, Australia schools are banning fidget spinners that resemble ninja stars. The schools are worried students may use the spinners as weapons
– Delish.com claims Starbucks has introduced two new Frappuccinos called the Berry Prickly Pear Frappuccino Creme and the Mango Pineapple Frappe
– Tropical Storm Cindy has formed in the Gulf of Mexico and is expected to dump heavy rain on the Louisiana and Texas coastline
– The Daily Mirror claims Simon Cowell has donated $125,000 to the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire tragedy.
– Deadline.com claims The Mummy may lose as much as $95 million due to inflated production and marketing costs. The film’s production and advertising costs total $345 million while its projected total revenue is $250 million.
– The NY Daily News claims Conor McGregor is training in front of a mural that shows him knocking Floyd Mayweather out
– Footwear News claims Tom Brady has taken up Tai Chi
– The Impulsive Buy website claims limited edition Key Lime Pie Oreo cookies have hit store shelves again
– Contact Music claims a fourth ”xXx” movie is in the works. Paramount Pictures has contacted Vin Diesel about returning to the franchise again
– The Washington Post claims travelers left a record $867,800 in loose change at TSA checkpoints last year
– Deadline.com claims Ron Howard is the frontrunner to direct the new Han Solo film.
A survey by Durex reveals that 13% of people say the summer makes them more adventurous in bed. Other findings:
– 20% of people say their love life hasn’t improved in the last year
– 11% of people haven’t tried anything new in the bedroom in over six years.
Hot Fun In The Summertime
A survey by the National Citizen Service reveals that 60% of teens struggle to find things to do during the summer. Other findings:
– 33% of teens have their summers planned by their parents
– 5% of girls and 10% of guys won’t spend any time with their friends over summer break
– 50% of parents say they are overprotective
Top Teen Activities During The Summer
1. Hanging out with friends (113 hours)
2. Activities with family (100 hours)
3. Chatting on social media
4. Napping (84 hours)
5. Watching films (79 hours)
A study by Special K cereal reveals that women spend $1.2 billion on summer outfits that don’t fit. The study found most women purchase skirts and tops in a smaller size because it gives them incentive to lose weight for the summer. 25% of women spend an average of $200 on clothes that stay in their closet because they don’t fit.
WARM AND FUZZY
Inmates Save Sheriff’s Life: EMS1 claims six Polk County, Georgia inmates are being hailed as heroes for saving a correctional officer’s life. The inmates were doing road work when the sheriff passed out because of the heat. The inmates removed his bulletproof vest and began performing CPR while calling 911.
Inmate Greg Williams tells CBS 19: “When that happened, in my opinion, it wasn’t about who is in jail and who wasn’t,” inmate Greg Williams told CBS19. “It was about a man going down and we had to help him.”
The inmates were rewarded with pizza and dessert
A new survey by LeaseCar reveals that 32% of people are more courteous to women than men while driving. Other findings:
– 93% of drivers say they are courteous.
– men (53%) are more than twice as likely as women (24%) to stop and help someone on the side of the road
– most important highway ettiquette
no tailgating 38%
saying thank you 3%
indicating turns properly 20%
A new survey by ReportLinker reveals that 75% of people say being in shape and looking good are very important to them. Other findings:
– only 31% of people make exercise a regular habit
– 45% of adults are not physically active.
New Baby Challenges
A new survey by Babycenter.com reveals that 62% of families suffer from sleep deprivation when there is a new baby at home. Other findings:
– 75% of new parents haven’t slept a full 8 hours in months
– 78% of new parents are tired or exhausted during the week
– 44% of parents feel frustrated on a daily basis
– 47% of new parents feel distant from their spouse
– 26% of couples say lovemaking is the biggest challenge for them when a new baby is in the house
– 34% of couples say money is the biggest challenge for them when a new baby is in the house
I heard you mention today is National Selfie Day. My boyfriend and I are fighting over selfies. He and his friends went out last weekend and partied hard at several local bars. His friends posted pictures of the night online. My boyfriend took several selfies with women at the bar. I got mad and told him he mine as well being sleeping with them. He disagreed, called me jealous and said I am overreacting to harmless bar shots. He swears he did nothing wrong by taking selfies with the women. Who’s right – me or him? Is he in the wrong? Are bar selfies harmless or a precursor to cheating?