Wonder Woman opened over the weekend. 48% of women would use Wonder Woman’s ‘lasso of truth’ to learn the truth about something
Female Survey: “If you could lasso one person with Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth who would you lasso and what would you ask them? Why do you suspect they are lying?”
– Perez Hilton claims Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester concert raised over $12 million last night
– Deadline.com claims the new Top Gun movie will be called ”Top Gun: Maverick”.
– The Secret Service claims Donald Trump is receiving between six and eight threats a day. The Daily Mail claims that amount is on par with what President Barack Obama received.
– Former SNL star and current Senator Al Franken says he is NOT interested in running for President in 2020
– Prince William traveled to Manchester, England on Friday to meet with first responders and victims of the Ariana Grande concert attack
– The NY Post claims Katie Holmes has enrolled in Harvard’s Business of Entertainment, Media and Sports program.
– Radar Online claims Jerry Lewis was hospitalized in Vegas on Saturday. The 91 year old has a urinary tract infection
– ESPN claims Peyton Manning played golf with Donald Trump yesterday at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.
Sports Trending …
– Golden State beat Cleveland in Game 2 of the NBA Finals 132-113. The Warriors lead the best-of-seven series 2-0
– The NY Post claims Kevin Durant once dated Bachelorette star Rachel Lindsay while they were at the University of Texas together. A source tells the site; “They broke up when she went to law school. The relationship was “pretty serious.”
– TMZ claims former Knicks head coach Derek Fisher was charged with a DUI yesterday after flipping his Cadillac on the 101 Freeway in West Hollywood. Derek and his passenger, Basketball Wives star Gloria Govan, were not injured
– Barstool Sports claims Rob Gronkowski was recently at a wedding where he intercepted a bouquet before spiking it
TV News Trending …
– AV Club claims MTV is rebooting Cribs. The show previously aired for 13 seasons. The reboot will target millennials
– M. Night Shyamalan’s “Tales From The Crypt” reboot has been delayed indefinitely
– Harley Quinn will make an appearance on tonight’s two-hour season finale of Gotham
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
1. “Wonder Woman,” $100.5 million ($122.5 million international) … (Cinema Scoop: ”Wonder Woman” cost $120 million to produce)
2. “Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie,” $23.5 million.
3. “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tells,” $21.6 million
4. “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” $9.7 million
5. “Baywatch,” $8.5 million
6. “Alien: Covenant,” $4 million
7. “Everything Everything,” $3.3 million.
8. “Snatched,” $1.3 million.
9. “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul,” $1.2 million.
10. “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” $1.2 million
WARM AND FUZZY
94 Year-Old Completes Half-Marathon: Sports Illustrated claims 94 year old Harriete Thompson completed a half-marathon this past weekend in San Diego. She finished in 3 hours, 42 minutes and 56 seconds. Thompson is a two-time cancer survivor. She took up running when she was 76 years old
A new survey by Spy Shop reveals that 43% of women have spied on their partner. Other findings:
– 58% of women don’t trust their partner
– 21% of men don’t trust their partner
– 40% of women have spied on their partner by going through his text messages
– 18% of women have spied on their partner by going through his social media accounts
– 16% of women have spied on their partner by checking his GPS history
– 13% of women have spied on their partner by reading his emails
– 41% of women have never spied on their partner
Profanity Mends A Broken Heart
A new study by New Zealand’s Massey University reveals that shouting profanities can cure a broken heart. Researchers divided study subjects into two groups before having them react to emotional pain in their life. Those, who cursed about the pain felt better afterwards than those, who didn’t.
Researcher Michael Philipp is quoted by The Daily Mail as saying: ”There is still speculation about why swearing aloud has the effect it does on physical pain and social pain. What’s clear is that swearing is not a completely maladaptive reaction to a sore thumb or a broken heart. People should be aware of who else is in their presence before they unleash a torrent of blasphemy.”
Better With Age
A new study from the University of Waterloo reveals that making love gets better with age, as long as people feel young. Other findings:
– 80% of women, aged 36 and older, feel more confident and sexually attractive than they did when they were younger
– 86% of women, aged 36 and older, have had a great lovemaking experience in the past two weeks
– only 56% of women, under 23, have had a great lovemaking experience in the past two weeks
10 Most Common Places For Lovemaking Outside The Bedroom according to a new 450,000-person survey by Lovehoney
4 kitchen table
10 washing machine
I went shopping with my boyfriend this past weekend. We walked into one store where a female salesperson asked how he was doing. He replied, “Better now that you’re helping me!” She proceeded to follow him around the store for 25 minutes flirting and flipping her hair. He lapped up the attention like a dehydrated dog. We argued on the way home. He says he did nothing wrong. I disagree and think he was disrespectful and may have been showing me he’s ready to end our relationship. Am I overreacting? Am I right? He said there is nothing wrong with acting SINGLE as long as you don’t take it any further.