WONDER WOMAN OPENED TODAY! 2 thumbs up!! IT’S DONUT DAY, FRONT PAGE NEWS AND ENJOY FRIDAY!
Wonder Woman Opens Today In Theatres
Wonder Woman Survey
A new Wonder Woman survey by thinkThin reveals that 63% of people would use a superpower to take positive action in life. Other findings:
– 66% of women would use a superpower to be in two places at once.
– 50% of women would use a superpower to excel at work.
– 48% of women would use Wonder Woman’s lasso to learn the truth about something
Wonder Woman Ice Cream: Cold Stone Creamery is now serving a Wonder Woman-inspired flavor called Wonder Woman Berry Bold Creation. It features dark chocolate triple berry ice cream, chocolate shavings, raspberries and edible gold glitter. Cold Stone created the ice cream to promote the release of the new Wonder Woman movie. The film opens on June 2nd.
Wonder Woman Burger: A Tampa restaurant called Datz has created a Wonder Woman hamburger called the Amazon Warrior Burger. It has a blue bun, a red bun, star-shaped cheese, two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions. The new Wonder Woman film hits theaters on June 2nd
– Saturday’s Powerball jackpot is estimated at over $340 million.
– The Hollywood Reporter claims Wonder Woman is expected to earn $95 million in North America during its opening weekend.
– TMZ claims Merriam Webster’s has no plans to add Donald Trump’s new word covfefe to their dictionary
– Yahoo News claims the Maine Department of Motor Vehicles has received a vanity license plate request for Donald Trump’s new word COVFEFE
– People magazine claims Oreo is celebrating National Donut Day today by rolling out Jelly Donut Oreo cookies. They feature a custard filling with raspberry in the middle
– A new survey by the dating site Victoria Milan reveals that 70% of people say having an affair is not a sin because life is too short. 95% of marriages end in divorce following an affair.
– The NY Post claims Lindsay Lohan is launching her own jewelry line.
– The Impulsive Buy website claims Baskin-Robbins is now selling Twix Bars Ice Cream. The caramel and chocolate ice cream features bits of Twix cookie bars
– The Golden State Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals 113-91
WEHT claims Hermes sold a new $377,000 handbag earlier this week. The bag is matte white and made from crocodile skin. It also contains 18 karat white gold and diamond hardware
The Scripps National Spelling Bee aired last night on ESPN.
A Harris poll reveals that 80% of people think they are good spellers. Other findings:
– 59% of people get peeved when they see spelling mistakes on restaurant menus, store signs and ads
– 71% of people often find spelling mistakes when looking at writing from others
– 59% of people say improper grammar is their biggest beef when it comes to the English language
– 38% of people have a hard time spelling “February”
– 31% of people have a hard time spelling “definitely”
– 46% of people are confused when having to spell and use “their, they’re and there.”
A new survey by The Innovation Center reveals that 47% of people aren’t sure where chocolate milk comes from. Other findings:
– 33% of people think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
– 37% of people secretly drink milk straight out of the container
– 29% of adults use their kids as an excuse to buy chocolate milk for themselves.
– 5% of people never drink milk
10 Most Romantic Flowers Of All Time according to a new 1,300-person survey by the dating site Elite Singles
1 Red roses
2 Roses of other colors (e.g pink or yellow)
Piggy Bank Thief
A new survey by Nationwide Building Society reveals that 60% of parents raid their children’s piggy bank. Other findings:
– the average parent steals $59 a year from their children’s piggy bank.
– 34% of parents do not always pay the money back
– 25% of parents have stolen $32 or more from their children’s piggy bank.
– 5% of parents have stolen $128 or more from their children’s piggy bank.
– 39% of parents say their child noticed their money had gone missing
INSTANT PHONER: Justin Bieber recently chipped his tooth and then posted a photo of it online. He Instagrammed it next to a picture of Jim Carrey’s gap-toothed character from “Dumb and Dumber.”
Survey: ”Have you ever broken or chipped a tooth in a hilariously outrageous way? If so, what (funny thing) happened?”
National Donut Day is Friday June 2nd
Donut Trending …
– Krispy Kreme is serving gelato-filled donut sandwiches in Japan
– People are flocking to The Catch Restaurant in New York because they have created a donut which features a cinnamon roll inside.
– A North Carolina donut shop, called Wake and Bake, has created a donut in honor of Snoop Dogg. The donut is in the shape of a joint.
– Nani’s Dough, in Boynton Beach, Florida, has a grilled cheese donut that is baked and deep-fried and then dusted with Captain Crunch cereal
– Yo Nutz Gourmet Donuts, in Sunrise, Florida, makes donut milkshakes out of donuts and soft serve ice cream. Customers can add in bacon, blueberries and more
Jelly Donut Cologne: National Donut Day is Friday. Demeter Fragrance Library is celebrating the day with a cologne called Jelly Donut.
The company CEO released a statement to the Daily Meal that reads: “Most of my inspiration stems from experiences in life and directly from customers who have a special connection and love for specific smells. While I was researching the baking bread smell at 5 a.m., I ran across freshly baked jelly doughnuts — and I had a new goal.”
The fragrance sells for between $3 and $39.50 at select Walgreens stores and online
My fiance and I ended our engagement last weekend. I have agreed to return his engagement ring, but not the dog he bought me. He gave it to me as a birthday gift and says I should return it because he paid for it. I don’t want the ring, but I do want the dog. He says he is legally entitled to the dog because he paid for it. I say I am legally entitled to the dog because he gave it to me as a birthday gift. Who’s right – me or him? Who should retain custody of the dog?