NEW MOVIES TONITE, FIFTY SHADES FREE AND FONSECA READS AN EMAIL THAT WE THINK YOU CAN HELP WITH.
“The 15:17 To Paris” opens tonight and is the true story of three American friends, who stop a terrorist on a train bound for Paris.
Survey: “Do you know someone, who did something incredible and became an instant hero? If so, what did they do?”
Fifty Shades Freed opens tonight. Many movie theaters are employing extra security guards to make sure no one under 18 gets in to see the film.
Survey: “What movie did you sneak into when you were younger? Did you get caught? If so, what happened? Why were you banned from seeing it?”
Fifty Shades Freed”
Getting A Visual: Sales of the Fifty Shades audiobooks have jumped because of female seniors. Retailers say many of the women are over 70 and visually impaired. They buy the audiobooks because they can no longer read small print.
Baby Boom: ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ is going to cause a baby boom.
Staffordshire University Professor Ellis Cashmore says, “With the millions of copies it has sold, it makes complete sense to assume that in nine months’ time we are going see a baby boom. By the very nature of the subject matter, I’m sure we can expect to see some couples revisiting and reigniting ideas that may have lain dormant for some time in the bedroom. It may reawaken passions or just accentuate the passions that already exist within relationships. It is a very sexy book, from what I have read, nothing too over the top graphically – but it has struck a chord by exploring the woman’s mind in sexual situations, from her point of view. It is already quite a phenomenon, every woman is talking about it – whether it be in the gym, at work, on the bus or even in the supermarket. Previously we have seen a spike in pregnancies during World Cups, but this time it looks like girls being inspired to get into the bedroom. It’s not a difficult equation: more sex equals more pregnancies, which equals more babies.”
Tied Up: London’s fire department is urging fans of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ to be careful. Spokesman Dave Brown tells the International Business Times: “The Fifty Shades effect seems to spike handcuff incidents so we hope film-goers will use common sense and avoid leaving themselves red-faced. I’d like to remind everyone that 999 is an emergency number and should only be used as such.”
A survey by Ashley Madison, a dating site for married people, reveals that 72% of cheating women have read or are currently reading “Fifty Shades of Grey” books. Other findings:
– 82% of cheating women crave new, more sensual sexual encounters
– 76.5% of cheating men are fathers
– 26% of cheating men have had 6 or more encounters
– 32% of men cheat because they are stuck in a sexless marriage
– 30% of men cheat because they seek adventure.
Fifty Shades Of Grey has increased sales of sexy panties. A survey by laundry specialists Dr Beckmann reveals that 61% of Fifty Shades readers bought lingerie after finishing the book.
– sales of lacy bra and panty sets in red, black and purple are up by 63%
– sales of baby doll nighties are up by 105%
– online panty sales are up by 50%
– sales of corsets are up by 185%
My husband of five years stunned me last night when he informed me that he will not be getting me a Valentine’s Day present nor does he want one. He says he hates the holiday because couples should show each other love everyday rather than just one day per year. What woman doesn’t want a Valentine’s Day gift? I disagreed with him and told him it’s a special day and that we need to celebrate it as the culmination of all of our love. He still disagrees with me and calls Valentine’s Day a ‘Hallmark holiday.’ Who’s right – me or him? Should couples still exchange gifts?
National Pizza Day Is Friday
A Harris Poll of 2,193 people reveals that pepperoni is the top pizza topping followed by sausage, mushrooms, extra cheese, onions, olives, bacon, Canadian bacon, pineapple and peppers. Other findings:
– 29% of people prefer thin crust pizza.
– 15% of people prefer deep dish pizza
– 14% of people prefer stuffed crust pizza
– Anchovies are the least favorite pizza topping followed by mushrooms, pineapple, onions and olives
A study by the University of Michigan reveals that people can be addicted to cheese pizza. Researchers studied 500 foods and found that Casein, a protein found in all dairy products, releases opiates in the body that result in an addiction to cheese.
Registered dietitian Cameron Wells tells Mic: “[Casomorphins] really play with the dopamine receptors and trigger that addictive element.”
– CNN claims Oprah was speaking in New York City last night when she once again stated that she would not run for President in 2020
– Metro UK claims 35,000 people are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea. Temps are expected to dip to -23. ESPN claims the Ralph Lauren jackets U.S. athletes will wear at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games are heated.
– Radar Online claims Alec Baldwin underwent hip replacement surgery yesterday and is now recovering
– Business Insider claims Arby’s, which recently purchased Buffalo Wild Wings for $2.9 billion, has no plans to allow their new purchase to sell their curly fries.
– TMZ claims Lakers star Lonzo Ball and his girlfriend Denise are expecting their first child together. The two are high school sweethearts
– Billboard magazine claims Jamie Foxx and Anthony Anderson are going to play in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game on February 16th on ESPN
New Movies Opening Tonight
Fifty Shades Freed (Rated R) … STARRING:Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson, Kim Basinger, Marcia Gay Harden … Anastasia and Christian get married as Jack Hyde continues to threaten their relationship.
Peter Rabbit (Rated PG) … STARRING:James Corden, Rose Byrne, Margot Robbie … Peter Rabbit’s feud with Mr. McGregor goes to a new level as they try to gain the admiration of their animal loving neighbor.
The Cast Of ’15:17 To Paris’ (Rated PG-13) … STARRING: Alek Skarlatos, Anthony Sadler and Spencer Stone play themselves in the film … the movie is based on their real life experiences of disarming a terrorist on a train.
A new survey by Summer’s Eve reveals that 61% of women want to spend Valentine’s Day with their partner. Other findings:
– 58% of women want to spend Valentine’s Day chilling at home
– 62% of women say lovemaking is a priority on Valentine’s Day
– 43% of women will purchase special lingerie for Valentine’s Day
– 50% of women will purchase a special perfume for Valentine’s Day
– 35% of women will purchase a new outfit for Valentine’s Day
– top Valentine’s Day movies
The Notebook 27%
Pretty Woman 24%
50 Shades of Grey 24%
Princess Cruises recently surveyed 1,000 people to find out what their ideal Valentine’s Day gift is
– 43% of women would give up lovemaking for a week before they would chocolate. Only 24% of men would do the same
– Barack and Michelle Obama (30%) are the celebrity couple most people want to double-date with. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani finished second (23%)
I Love You Survey
A new survey by Mattress One reveals that 33% of people tell their new partner they love them between 1 and 3 months into their relationship. Other findings:
– 5% of men tell their new partner they love them after just one week
– 2% of women tell their new partner they love them after just one week.
– 20% of couples never talk about how many previous partners they’ve had.
– 65% of women would never tell a partner that they previously cheated
Weird Food Survey
A new survey by Glorious Soups reveals that 10% of young adults have tried weird and new foods just to impress a date. Other findings:
– 50% of people resolved to try new foods this year.
– 10% of people want to try insect food this year.
– 71% of Millennials are open to trying unusual foods in 2017