FONSECA AND THE SHOW ARE GETTING READY FOR THE GRAMMYS AND WILL BE ON THE CARPET! LICKING POLES?! CREDIT CARDS!
Public health officials are once again warning kids not to lick cold poles. Some teens and tweens have been trying to copy the scene from A Christmas Story where one child’s tongue gets stuck to a cold pole. Public health officials say cold spells, like the one North America is currently experiencing, prompts kids to try the stunt.
Survey: “Do you know someone, who licked a cold pole? If so, what funny thing happened?”
Credit card companies are asking Americans to destroy their statements once they have paid their bills. They say the month of January is typically the biggest for identity theft because of all of the spending done on Christmas presents. Law enforcement officials say thieves are dumpster diving and then selling personal information to people in other states.
Survey: “Do you know a dumpster diver? If so, what ‘gems’ have they collected while going through the trash?”
Gourmet Coffee Day Trending …
– A study by Harvard reveals that drinking coffee may increase your lifespan. Researcher Walter Willett says: “In our study, we found people who drank three to five cups of coffee per day had about a 15 percent lower [risk of premature] mortality compared to
people who didn’t drink coffee.”
– 25% of singles say coffee is a great first date activity (the dating app Coffee Meets Bagel)
– 50% of people say their first tea or coffee of the day makes them feel automatically better.(Triton Showers)
– 11% of people are willing to go without their morning coffee in order to get more sleep.(Leesa Sleep)
– 66% of women say their partner waking them up with a cup of coffee in the morning is more romantic than being gifted with an expensive handbag or shoes (Moccona)
– 31% of men and 52% of women prefer to meet at a coffee shop on a first date (the dating app Clover)
– the average person consumes 24 pounds of coffee a year (Visual Economics)
– top hangover cures: strong coffee (21%), a breakfast roll (19%) and a brisk walk (11%) (the supplement company Lifeline Hangover Defense)
– 9% of married couples met at a coffee shop (Voucher Cloud)
– TMZ claims a third sexual assault claim has been levied against Kevin Spacey. Scotland Yard is investigating because a victim went to them on December 13th claiming Spacey assaulted him in 2005.
– Mediaite claims Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” is being turned into a TV series. The show has yet to be picked up by a network
– Katie Couric is going to host the Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics for NBC
– The Hollywood Reporter claims ABC has renewed Who Wants To Be A Millionaire for a 17th season.
– TMZ claims Bruce Willis is selling his Central Park condo for $17.75 million. He bought the home in 2015 for $16.9 million. It has six bedrooms, Central Park views and five bathrooms
– The NY Post claims Uggs is selling a new knee-high boot that costs over $1,000.The boots are for both men and women
– The Wrap claims Gabrielle Union is going to star in the Bad Boys TV spin-off on NBC. She will reprise her role as DEA agent Sid Burnett from Bad Boys 2.
Sports Trending …
– ESPN claims Tom Brady injured his hand at practice after he collided with a teammate. X-rays were negative on the jammed hand
– USA Today claims Cinotti’s Bakery, in Duval, Florida, recently trolled Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger by sending him seven apple, cherry and blueberry turnovers. In his two games against the Jacksonville Jaguars this year, Ben committed seven turnovers.
– TMZ claims Dennis Rodman has checked into rehab because of his recent DUI arrest. He was caught swerving in Newport Beach, California last weekend
New Movies Opening Tonight
Den of Thieves (Rated R) … STARRING:Gerard Butler, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson … LA County Sheriff’s try and stop a bank robbery crew before they rob the Federal Reserve Bank in downtown Los Angeles.
12 Strong: The Declassified True Story of the Horse Soldiers (Rated R) … STARRING:Chris Hemsworth, Michael Shannon, Michael Pena … a U.S. Special Forces team on horseback hunts the Taliban in Afghanistan following 9/11
A new survey by Rasmussen Reports reveals that 25% of people have at least one tattoo. Other findings:
– 8% of people have three or more tattoos
– 2% of people have 10 or more tattoos
A new survey by The Institute for Family Studies reveals that 11% of married Millennial women, compared to 10% of married Millennial men, have cheated on their spouse. Other findings:
– Democrats (18%) are more likely to cheat than Republicans (14%)
– people, who grew up with one parent (18%) are more likely to cheat than those, who grew up with two (15%)
– people with a college degree (16%) cheat more than those with just a high-school degree (15%)
Credit Card Debt Survey
A new survey by creditcards.com reveals that 68% of people don’t think they will ever get out of debt. Other findings:
– 32% of people believe they will pay off their debt
– it takes the average person 9 years to be completely debt-free
– 35% of credit card holders believe they have dug themselves a hole they will never be able to get out of
Be Your Own Boss
A new survey by Vistaprint reveals that 62% of people dream of owning their own business. Other findings:
– 33% of business owners say starting their business was harder than they imagined.
– 62% of entrepreneurs say being their own boss is more rewarding than they expected.
– 62% of business owners say their business is as successful as they expected it to be
I am in the process of writing out my first will. I have been married for 20 years. I have also been in an affair for half that time with the same single woman. I have included my wife and teenage kids in my will and am also strongly considering putting my mistress in it as well. I’m torn over what to do. My mistress and I have been together for so long that I feel like she is entitled to a portion of my money after I pass away. My family has no idea I have been seeing my girlfriend for the past decade. I have no plans to make my will public until I absolutely have to. If you were me what would you do? Should I have my lawyer secretly give money to my mistress or eventually tell my family about the affair?