WELL WE HAD TO “TALKED ABOUT KEVIN HART”!! ADVICE COLUMN !! CHEESEBURGER DAY! AND SO MUCH MORE!
Gossip Cop claims Kevin Hart was caught on camera cheating on his wife. He apologized to her in private before releasing a video apology. The site claims Kevin was at a party when he was videotaped having relations with a woman.
He is quoted by the site as saying; “I’m at a place in my life where I feel like I have a target of my back, and because of that I should make smart decisions, and recently I didn’t. I’m not perfect, I made a bad error in judgment and put my myself in an environment where only bad things can happen and they did. I’m not going to allow a person to have financial gain off of my mistakes… I’d rather fess up to my mistake.”
Survey: “What’s the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve ever had to apologize for? How did you stick your foot in your mouth? Did the groveling work?”
My husband and I have been arguing for the past two weeks over whether or not to allow our 12 year-old son to see Stephen King’s new clown movie IT. The film is rated R which means our son is too young to see it anyways. My son has been begging my husband to see the film because he likes horror movies. My husband claims he knows of a theater that will allow my son to see it. My son is begging me to see the film as a reward for doing well in school. He says he’s seen scarier films on TV and the Internet. Is 12 years-old too young for a film like IT? Do you think he’s mature enough to see it? Should I cave?
Today is National Cheeseburger Day
Here Are Some Evergreen Burger Stories
National Today is out with their list of the top 30 hamburger-loving U.S. cities.
#7: New York City
#9: Oklahoma City
#11: Washington, D.C.
#12: Jersey City
#14: St. Louis
#16: Los Angeles
#17: San Francisco
#18: Palm Springs
#23: San Diego
#27: Virginia Beach
#28: San Antonio
#30: Las Vegas
Top three sauces that people put on their burger …
#1: Ketchup: 66%
#2: Mustard: 49%
#3: BBQ sauce: 21%
Top 10 hamburger chains …
#2: Five Guys
#4: Burger King
#5: Steak ‘N Shake
#6: In-N-Out Burger
#10: White Castle
Whopper Of A Survey
Time magazine has released their list of the most influential burgers of all-time
1 The White Castle Slider
2 The McDonald’s Burger
3 The In-N-Out Burger
4 The 21 Burger
5 The Burger King Whopper
6 The Gardenburger
7 The ShackBurger
8 The Quadruple Bypass Burger
9 The Lab-Grown Burger
10 The Jucy Lucy
– The Chicago Sun-Times claims Donald Trump is now referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong un as Rocket Man.
– The NY Daily News claims the world’s oldest person, Violet Brown, has died at the age of 117. She passed away at a medical center in Jamaica.
– Contact Music claims Carrie Fisher’s Star Wars scripts are going to be auctioned off. The site claims the scripts may sell for as much as $50,000
– The Blast claims American Express canceled Mickey Rourke’s account because he owes them $51,059.95.
. – James Cameron is turning his movie True Lies into a TV series for Fox. The original movie starred Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis.
– TMZ claims Floyd Mayweather has purchased a $26 million Beverly Hills mansion that features six bedrooms, a wine cellar, a movie theater and a pool.
– The NY Post claims the Playboy Bunny Ranch has been sold for $17.25 million. The five bedroom home has a whale shaped pool, a rock waterfall and large hedges
– eHarmony recently asked 1,000 women who they would like to spend the night with. Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum topped the list. For men, it was Margot Robbie and Jennifer Lawrence
– People magazine claims James Corden wants Beyonce to do Carpool Karaoke
– Screen Rant claims Blade Runner 2049’s budget could be as much as $185 million. It is expected to earn $40 million during its opening weekend
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
1. It — $60 million
2. American Assassin — $14.8 million
3. mother! — $7.5 million
4. Home Again — $5.3 million
5. The Hitman’s Bodyguard — $3.6 million
6. Annabelle: Creation — $2.6 million
7. Wind River — $2.5 million
8. Leap! — $2.1 million
9. Spider-Man: Homecoming — $1.9 million
10. Logan Lucky — $1.3 million
2017 Emmy Awards
(NEW) The “Emmy Awards” … Winners List
Best Drama: “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actress, Drama: Elisabeth Moss, “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actor, Drama: Sterling K. Brown, “This Is Us” (NBC)
Supporting Actor, Drama: John Lithgow, “The Crown” (Netflix)
Supporting Actress, Drama: Ann Dowd, “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actress, Comedy: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep” (HBO)
Best Actor, Comedy: Donald Glover, “Atlanta” (FX)
Supporting Actor, Comedy: Alec Baldwin, “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Supporting Actress, Comedy: Kate McKinnon, “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Best Limited Series: “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Best Actress, Limited Series or TV Movie: Nicole Kidman, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Best Actor, Limited Series or TV Movie: Riz Ahmed, “The Night Of” (HBO)
Limited Series: “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Supporting Actor, Limited Series or Movie: Alexander Skarsgard, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Supporting Actress, Limited Series or a Movie: Laura Dern, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
REALITY, VARIETY, ANIMATED
Variety Sketch Series: “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Directing for a Comedy Series: Donald Glover, “Atlanta” (“B.A.N.”) (FX)
Variety Talk Series: “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver” (HBO)
Reality Competition Program: “The Voice” (NBC)
Structured Reality Program: “Shark Tank” (ABC)
Unstructured Reality Program: “United Shades Of America With W. Kamau Bell” (CNN)
Animated Program: “Bob’s Burgers” (FOX)
Reality Host: RuPaul Charles (“RuPaul’s Drag Race”)
Emmys Gift Bag: ThisIsInsider.com claims this year’s Emmys gift bag includes ….
a membership to a travelers club with access to resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
two night stay at a Hyatt Regency
three night stay in Arizona or Massachusetts
hair care products
a private portrait sitting
a personal massager
a juice cleanse
a steakhouse gift certificate
What’s Your Type?
Match.com recently asked men what they look for in a woman when dating online.
They prefer blonde-haired women, who have blue eyes and own a dog. Men also like women, who are night owls and enjoy pop and rock music.
Women want a man, who has short dark hair and blue eyes. They also want a man, who is a doctor and into swimming, cats and getting up early.
A new survey by Omnibus reveals that just 3% of people are prepared for a zombie apocalypse. Other findings:
– 45% of people would find somewhere to hide in a zombie apocalypse
– 40% of people would stock up on supplies before a zombie apocalypse
– 6% of people would work with other survivors to fight the zombies
– 23% of people would try to acquire weapons to fight zombies
A new study posted by The Daily Express reveals that 55% of affairs start at work. Other findings:
– 78% of cheaters have had an affair with a co-worker
– 10% of cheaters have had an affair with a boss or manager
– 23% of cheaters have had an affair with someone in the financial field
– 18% of people have had an affair with someone in the legal field
– 15% of people have had an affair with someone in the teaching field