Raw Story, citing Page Six, claims CBS wants Oprah Winfrey to replace Charlie Rose as host of ”CBS This Morning”. A source tells the sites; “CBS This Morning” is begging Oprah to fill in. Not full time… But they are hoping she’ll do one day, two days, one hour, fill in till Christmas. Anything. Unless you get a superstar [on the show], it’s always going to be, ‘Charlie’s missing.’”
Outer Places claims Star Wars franchise director JJ Abrams auctioned off Star Wars spoilers for charity during HBO’s Night Of Too Many Stars. A man, who identified himself as Carlos Danger, bid $10,000 to hear JJ whisper several spoilers in his ear. Carlos Danger is the name Anthony Weiner used when communicating with women online
Mark Hamill tweeted: The #WaitForVIII is nearly over! Let me take this opportunity to personally ask you to keep all that happens in #TheLastJedi a secret for as long as is humanly possible. Thanking you ALL in advance, – mh”
News.com.au claims singer Jamie Ciero is suing Idena Menzel Demi Lovato and Disney for stealing the smash-hit ”Let It Go.” He claims the song was inspired by his 2008 song “Volar”. Jamie is requesting profits from the film, the music and the marketing.
The Daily Caller has posted a video of Malia Obama blowing smoke rings. Ivanka Trump tweeted: ”Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers. She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits.”
Jennifer Lawrence tells Elle Magazine that she plans to take a break from acting. “I want to get a farm. I want to be, like, milking goats.” The NY Post claims Jennifer and Darren Aronofsky have broken up after a year of dating. The two remain friends. No reason was given for the split
Contact Music, citing People magazine, claims Glee star Naya Rivera was charged with battery on Saturday after striking her husband over the head and in the mouth during a walk with their son. Rivera was released on bond and was picked up from the police station by her father-in-law. She didn’t say what triggered the fight.
Forbes’ Highest-Paid Models for 2017
1. Kendall Jenner – $22 million
2. Gisele Bundchen – $17.5 million
3. Chrissy Teigen – $13.5 million
4. Adriana Lima – $10.5 million
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – $9.5 million
6. Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million
7. Karlie Kloss – $9 million
8. Liu Wen – $6.5 million
9. Bella Hadid – $6 million
10. Ashley Graham – $5.5 million
A new survey by USA Today reveals that 33% of Minnesotans think Al Franken should resign his Senate seat because of the sexual harassment allegations against him. 22% think he should remain in office. The rest are decided.
The Wrap claims ”Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” is doing an episode loosely based on Harvey Weinstein’s sex scandal. The site quotes executive producer Michael Chernuchin as saying; “We are hitting Harvey Weinstein head-on, but it’s not in the realm of the entertainment business. It’s a real important episode about the rape culture in an industry, and we wanted to try stretch the law to criminalize that sort of environment. We were actually working on a story about airline pilots and what a boys club that is. We were beating the story out and said, ‘Wow, this is exactly what the actresses go through in Hollywood. It’s the same environment.’ So we got all of our Harvey stuff out with airline pilots.”
Contact Music claims another woman is accusing Jeremy Piven of assault.Anastasia Taneie was an extra on the set of Entourage when Jeremy pushed her against a wall and allegedly groped her in 2009. He stopped when an assistant director walked by. Anastasia never filed a complaint because she didn’t think anyone would believe her. Piven tells BuzzFeed; ”Let me be absolutely clear, this simply did not happen. I would never force myself on a woman. I cannot speak as to why a person would create a story like this.”
FONSECA SHOW 09/18/17 ( Follow the show always @fonsecaonair)
WELL WE HAD TO “TALKED ABOUT KEVIN HART”!! ADVICE COLUMN !! CHEESEBURGER DAY! AND SO MUCH MORE!
Gossip Cop claims Kevin Hart was caught on camera cheating on his wife. He apologized to her in private before releasing a video apology. The site claims Kevin was at a party when he was videotaped having relations with a woman.
He is quoted by the site as saying; “I’m at a place in my life where I feel like I have a target of my back, and because of that I should make smart decisions, and recently I didn’t. I’m not perfect, I made a bad error in judgment and put my myself in an environment where only bad things can happen and they did. I’m not going to allow a person to have financial gain off of my mistakes… I’d rather fess up to my mistake.”
Survey: “What’s the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve ever had to apologize for? How did you stick your foot in your mouth? Did the groveling work?”
My husband and I have been arguing for the past two weeks over whether or not to allow our 12 year-old son to see Stephen King’s new clown movie IT. The film is rated R which means our son is too young to see it anyways. My son has been begging my husband to see the film because he likes horror movies. My husband claims he knows of a theater that will allow my son to see it. My son is begging me to see the film as a reward for doing well in school. He says he’s seen scarier films on TV and the Internet. Is 12 years-old too young for a film like IT? Do you think he’s mature enough to see it? Should I cave?
Today is National Cheeseburger Day
Here Are Some Evergreen Burger Stories
National Today is out with their list of the top 30 hamburger-loving U.S. cities.
#7: New York City
#9: Oklahoma City
#11: Washington, D.C.
#12: Jersey City
#14: St. Louis
#16: Los Angeles
#17: San Francisco
#18: Palm Springs
#23: San Diego
#27: Virginia Beach
#28: San Antonio
#30: Las Vegas
Top three sauces that people put on their burger …
#2: Five Guys
#4: Burger King
#5: Steak ‘N Shake
#6: In-N-Out Burger
#10: White Castle
CLICK TO READ TODAYS GOSSIP
Whopper Of A Survey
Time magazine has released their list of the most influential burgers of all-time
1 The White Castle Slider
2 The McDonald’s Burger
3 The In-N-Out Burger
4 The 21 Burger
5 The Burger King Whopper
6 The Gardenburger
7 The ShackBurger
8 The Quadruple Bypass Burger
9 The Lab-Grown Burger
10 The Jucy Lucy
– The Chicago Sun-Times claims Donald Trump is now referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong un as Rocket Man.
– The NY Daily News claims the world’s oldest person, Violet Brown, has died at the age of 117. She passed away at a medical center in Jamaica.
– Contact Music claims Carrie Fisher’s Star Wars scripts are going to be auctioned off. The site claims the scripts may sell for as much as $50,000
– The Blast claims American Express canceled Mickey Rourke’s account because he owes them $51,059.95.
. – James Cameron is turning his movie True Lies into a TV series for Fox. The original movie starred Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis.
– TMZ claims Floyd Mayweather has purchased a $26 million Beverly Hills mansion that features six bedrooms, a wine cellar, a movie theater and a pool.
– The NY Post claims the Playboy Bunny Ranch has been sold for $17.25 million. The five bedroom home has a whale shaped pool, a rock waterfall and large hedges
– eHarmony recently asked 1,000 women who they would like to spend the night with. Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum topped the list. For men, it was Margot Robbie and Jennifer Lawrence
– People magazine claims James Corden wants Beyonce to do Carpool Karaoke
– Screen Rant claims Blade Runner 2049’s budget could be as much as $185 million. It is expected to earn $40 million during its opening weekend
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend’s box office results.
1. It — $60 million
2. American Assassin — $14.8 million
3. mother! — $7.5 million
4. Home Again — $5.3 million
5. The Hitman’s Bodyguard — $3.6 million
6. Annabelle: Creation — $2.6 million
7. Wind River — $2.5 million
8. Leap! — $2.1 million
9. Spider-Man: Homecoming — $1.9 million
10. Logan Lucky — $1.3 million
2017 Emmy Awards
(NEW) The “Emmy Awards” … Winners List
Best Drama: “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actress, Drama: Elisabeth Moss, “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actor, Drama: Sterling K. Brown, “This Is Us” (NBC)
Supporting Actor, Drama: John Lithgow, “The Crown” (Netflix)
Supporting Actress, Drama: Ann Dowd, “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu)
Best Actress, Comedy: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, “Veep” (HBO)
Best Actor, Comedy: Donald Glover, “Atlanta” (FX)
Supporting Actor, Comedy: Alec Baldwin, “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Supporting Actress, Comedy: Kate McKinnon, “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Best Limited Series: “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Best Actress, Limited Series or TV Movie: Nicole Kidman, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Best Actor, Limited Series or TV Movie: Riz Ahmed, “The Night Of” (HBO)
Limited Series: “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Supporting Actor, Limited Series or Movie: Alexander Skarsgard, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
Supporting Actress, Limited Series or a Movie: Laura Dern, “Big Little Lies” (HBO)
REALITY, VARIETY, ANIMATED
Variety Sketch Series: “Saturday Night Live” (NBC)
Directing for a Comedy Series: Donald Glover, “Atlanta” (“B.A.N.”) (FX)
Variety Talk Series: “Last Week Tonight With John Oliver” (HBO)
Reality Competition Program: “The Voice” (NBC)
Structured Reality Program: “Shark Tank” (ABC)
Unstructured Reality Program: “United Shades Of America With W. Kamau Bell” (CNN)
Animated Program: “Bob’s Burgers” (FOX)
Reality Host: RuPaul Charles (“RuPaul’s Drag Race”)
Emmys Gift Bag: ThisIsInsider.com claims this year’s Emmys gift bag includes ….
a membership to a travelers club with access to resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
two night stay at a Hyatt Regency
three night stay in Arizona or Massachusetts
hair care products
a private portrait sitting
a personal massager
a juice cleanse
a steakhouse gift certificate
What’s Your Type?
Match.com recently asked men what they look for in a woman when dating online.
They prefer blonde-haired women, who have blue eyes and own a dog. Men also like women, who are night owls and enjoy pop and rock music.
Women want a man, who has short dark hair and blue eyes. They also want a man, who is a doctor and into swimming, cats and getting up early.
A new survey by Omnibus reveals that just 3% of people are prepared for a zombie apocalypse. Other findings:
– 45% of people would find somewhere to hide in a zombie apocalypse
– 40% of people would stock up on supplies before a zombie apocalypse
– 6% of people would work with other survivors to fight the zombies
– 23% of people would try to acquire weapons to fight zombies
A new study posted by The Daily Express reveals that 55% of affairs start at work. Other findings:
– 78% of cheaters have had an affair with a co-worker
– 10% of cheaters have had an affair with a boss or manager
– 23% of cheaters have had an affair with someone in the financial field
– 18% of people have had an affair with someone in the legal field
– 15% of people have had an affair with someone in the teaching field
IT’S FRIDAY…TODAY TAKE YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY! WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? AND MORE!
Coed sleepovers are once again a big trend among tweens and teens this summer. Most parents are split over whether or not the coed sleepovers are a good idea.
Survey: “Do you think coed sleepovers are a good idea? Would you allow your teen or tween to attend one? When you were younger did you attend a co-oed sleepover where something funny, strange or bad happened?”
Today Is Take Your Dog To Work Day
Take Your Dog To Work Day Trending …
– A survey by Muddy Paws reveals that 50% of people are not allowed to take their dog to work.
– A survey by the Society For Human Resource Management reveals that 8% of American workplaces allow employees to bring their pets to work.
– Parade Magazine claims Google, Mashable, Ben & Jerry’s, Go Daddy and Build-A-Bear Workshop all allow employees to bring their dogs to work on a daily basis
Pets = Less Stress At Work
Today Is Take Your Dog To Work Day. A new survey by Purina reveals that employees, who are allowed to bring their pets to work have lower stress levels by the end of the day. Other findings:
– 63% of employees in pet friendly workplaces are very satisfied with their job
– 80% of employees in pet-friendly workplaces say having their pet at work makes them feel happy, relaxed and sociable
– 19% of cat owners in pet friendly workplaces bring their cat to work on a daily basis
– 20% of dog owners in pet friendly workplaces bring their dog to work on a daily basis.
– Hotair.com claims Donald Trump never recorded any conversations he had with former FBI director James Comey
– The LA Times claims the city of Los Angeles is considering renaming a portion of Rodeo Road after Barack Obama. The road would be called ”Obama Boulevard”
– Metro UK claims the West Midlands, England police recently received a phone call from a resident, who spotted the Queen of England riding in the back of her car without a seatbelt on. The police classified the call as a non emergency – BuzzFeed claims Barneys Department Store is selling a $185 Prada paperclip.Each clip features the Prada name and logo.
– CNN claims Sears Canada filed for bankruptcy yesterday
– Delish.com claims Oreo is making Cookies and Cream candy canes for the holidays.
– AV Club claims ”Weird” Al Yankovic is getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
– The Impulsive Buy website claims Hostess Molten Lava Ding Dongs will soon hit store shelves
– AAA says 44.2 million Americans will travel for Independence Day. That’s up 1.25 million from last year
WARM AND FUZZY
Stuffed Animal Saves Boy’s Life: A stuffed animal is being credited with saving a 2 year old Chelsea, Massachusetts boy’s life. The toddler was clutching a giant stuffed cow when he began jumping up and down on his bed. He accidentally fell out of his second story window before dropping 16 feet to the ground. The boy landed on the cow. It broke his fall and prevented any serious injuries.
Perfect Selfie Angle
A new study published in the journal of Frontiers in Psychology reveals that German scientists have found the perfect selfie angle. They had 172 focus group participants rate different selfies and the angles at which people shot themselves. The scientists analyzed the data and found the perfect selfie angle occurs when a person’s head is tilted to the right at 15 degrees
CLICK TO READ TODAYS GOSSIP
Better Drivers – Men or Women
A new survey by the car club company Ubeeqo reveals that 74% of women believe they are a better driver than their partner. Other findings:
– 25% of women say their partner has a better sense of direction than they do
– 20% of women say their partner is a safer driver than they are
– 14% of men say they know the roads better than their partner
What Women Want
A new survey by the grooming brand men-u reveals that 78% of women want a man with humor and personality. Other findings:
– 65% of women want a man with nice eyes
– only 9% of women want a man with a good physique.
– 21% of women want a chivalrous man
– 37% of women want a witty man
– 35% of women want a sensitive man
Men Get Fat And Lazy After Settling Down And Having Kids
A new study published in the journal Social Sciences and Medicine reveals that men gain weight and get lazy after they get married. Scientists studied data from 8,729 men before concluding that men gain weight after getting married and after the birth of a child.
Researcher Joanna Syrda tells the NY Post: “Those in relationships may eat more regular meals and/or richer or denser foods due to social obligations, which may arise because of marriage. Individuals who are on the matching market have higher incentives and exert more effort to stay fit than individuals who are already or still married, resulting in higher BMI among married individuals than those not married.”
”Top 10 “Most Adventurous Cities in America” according to Men’s Health
San Diego, CA
Virginia Beach, VA
I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost six years now. We started dating during my senior year in college. I’m getting to an age where I want to settle down and get married. My boyfriend has told me several times that marriage is just ‘a piece of paper.’ I told him that a ‘piece of paper’ means a lot to me. I have a good relationship with my man, but want to get married. Do you think giving him an ‘ultimatum’ is a good idea OR do I just play the ‘wait and see’ game?
The NY Post claims Ryan Seacrest is mad that Katy Perry is receiving $25 million to judge American Idol. A source tells the paper that ABC offered Seacrest $10 million to host. “He was suddenly asking himself why he would come back for a 16th season at a salary [much smaller than that] of the newcomer judge. He has grown notably cooler on the prospect. Ryan isn’t pleased with the protracted negotiations. But he is hopeful that a deal can be reached given his affection for the show.”
The NY Post claims Bill Cosby lives in constant fear. A source tells the paper; “He and his wife are afraid that if he stayed at a hotel, someone will find a way to poison him, put something in his food. He’s blind … so that makes him even more vulnerable to [being] poisoned or to having someone sneak into his room. He’s thinking and his team is thinking, if he’s put in a hotel room, someone will find out which room he’s staying in and they’ll put a bug or a device in the room.”
David Hasselhoff tells CBS that he ran into Leonardo DiCaprio at the Cannes Film Fest where he told him and his parents that he was responsible for his career. “I said, ‘I’m responsible for your career…’ and his parents said, ‘We know, because we were there when you did not cast our son in Baywatch’. If I had cast him on Baywatch he’d never have that career. He was phenomenal… but he was 15-and-a-half and I thought, ‘In five years, he’s gonna be 20-and-a-half’, and I wanted to have a young son. We really did do him a favor… I wish I had his career.”
OK! magazine claims Ben Stiller and his wife of 17 years, Christine Taylor, are divorcing.
The couple released a statement that read … “With tremendous love and respect for each other, and the 18 years we spent together as a couple, we have made the decision to separate. Our priority will continue to be raising our children as devoted parents and the closest of friends. We kindly ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.”
E! News claims Ben was spotted eating pizza in Italy before making his divorce announcement.
TMZ claims Shia LaBeouf got booted from a Studio City, California bowling alley. He had been drinking and bowling when he got into a verbal altercation with another bowler. The staff booted Shia. He returned because he was still wearing his bowling shoes.
** UPDATE **
Gossip Cop claims a bowling alley bartender named David Bernstein is suing Shia for assault and defamation. He claims the actor yelled at him and hurled profanities because he refused to serve him French fries. Bernstein claims he was scared and held a vodka bottle in his hand in case he needed to use it in self-defense. He is seeking $5 million
Debra Messing tells the NY Daily News that Donald Trump is responsible for the Will & Grace reboot. “I don’t believe we ever would have made that skit had it been a different kind of campaign season. There’s no question that the election as a whole is ultimately the reason we’re reunited now.”